The center list of Bagmati Pradesh Loksewa Aayog is fixed and published now. The written test will be administered in accordance with the health and safety guidelines established by the government of Nepal for vacant positions.
This notice is being issued for the information of all concerned. Candidates must comply with the requirements
You can visit the official website for more information and trust. Click here to visit the official website
Bagmati Pradesh Loksewa Aayog center list
here below you can see the list of images where you will get all information about Bagmati Pradesh Loksewa Aayog center.
Notice 1 regarding the Bagmati Pradesh Loksewa Aayog center list
- The examination shall be suspended in accordance with the schedule of the examination with prior notice from the Commission in the event of any unforeseen circumstances during the performance of the examination. It won’t occur.
- An examiner can Only use black ink on the exam paper.
- Any bags, cell phones, smart watches, or other electronic devices are not permitted in the exam room by any examiners.
- Candidates without Admit Card will not be admitted to the examination, so the examination will be conducted without Admit Card. At least an hour before the exam, you should show up at the exam site.
- You must carry your admit card and citizenship or any governmental document along with the photo. which was provided by the government of Nepal.
- Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination center other than the examination center mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates who are required to assist may apply to the office of the Commission at least one day before the date of examination or
- Required documents (Application, Admit Card, and Disability Certificate) at the email address of the Commission at [email protected] will be submitted. Otherwise, the commission will be responsible if you didn’t get an assistant writer for the exam.
Notice 2 to be safety required for covid-19
- Masks, hand sanitizer, and water for individual use should be brought by candidates when they enter the examination hall.
- When entering the examination hall, candidates must keep a two-meter space between one another to avoid bumping into one another.
- Candidates who appear in the examination must follow the instructions given by the exam controller.
- Candidates are not allowed to gather in groups and talk.
Thanks for visiting our website Nepalstech
2 thoughts on “Bagmati Pradesh Loksewa Aayog center ( 2079/12/24 to 2079/12/28 )”